Welcome to your Retina Associates of Western NY Medent Patient Portal! You should have received a patient portal activation letter with log on instructions and a personal activation code upon scheduling your first appointment. You will need this letter to active your account. If you need a new portal activation letter please contact our office at 585-442-3411.
Your electronic chart offers 24/7 personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical record, and also allows you to:
- Update your Health History
- View/Download your Clinical Summary
- View/Download your Clinical Visit Notes
- Request a Medication Renewal
- Send a Secure Message
- Update Pharmacy Information
- View Upcoming Appointments
Click here to login and/or activate your echart through the patient portal
Trouble logging in?
Click here for step-by-step instructions on activating your Patient Portal and troubleshooting tips.
Clinical Visit Notes Now Available for Viewing in your Patient Portal
Effective March 17th, 2021, RAWNY is pleased of offer full access to clinical visit notes from your appointment, that are available for viewing/download via your Medent Patient Portal. Please allow 1-2 business days after your visit for your notes to appear in your portal. Please be aware that clinical visit notes dated before 3/17/21 will not be available for viewing in the portal, but can be requested at the front desk. Viewing your visit notes is a great way to take an active role in your health care and allows you to:
- Remember what was discussed with your doctor
- Feel empowered to make health care decisions
- Partner with your doctor for better care
- Make sure your information is accurate so your care is safer
- Share your information with a loved one, caregiver, or anyone you choose
To view these notes, log into your portal and click the “Chart” option on the left hand menu. Then click the sub-menu item “Clinical Notes.”
Click here to view Medent Patient Portal Instructional Videos